So I was part of ‘Great Online Shopping Festival (GOSF)’ in September. We saw some awesome deals on iPhones to PlayStation. This time JazzCash is joining hands with Yayvo.com; the nation’s leading online e-commerce portal has joined hands to bring its customers ‘Yayvo Black Friday 2016’.
You will be able to see:
* Discounts of up to 80% on over 1,000 products
* Exclusive brand launches
* Cost-effective deals
* Blazing fast delivery through the TCS logistical network
Expected to be the biggest thing to hit the online shopping industry across Pakistan this year, ‘Yayvo Black Friday 2016’ promises to bring amazing benefits to each and every customer who visits the site with amazing deals and never before seen benefits for customers.
Focused on making life simple, easy and convenient for customers, Yayvo has entered into strategic alliances with:
* TCS is delivery partner
* Jazz Cash official payment partner
* In addition, Jazz Cash will topping up discounts on this event
* FM107 will be the official Radio Partner for the event
* Food Panda
* Ary Digital
* Dove – Unilever https://www.phoneworld.com.pk/many-brands-are-partnering-with-yayvo-on-this-black-friday/
So What Are You Waiting For? You can subscribe for Yayvo Black Friday https://yayvo/blac-friday at to get updates on the latest deals.
1. Blazing Fast Delivery (you can highlight 120-minute delivery service for selected products as well)
2. Original Products
3. Highest Discounts
Apart from offering reliability and security, one thing which sets Yayvo apart from the competition is its world-class deliver since it is carried out by the TCS logistics network itself. Thus, this Black Friday, customers will just not get the best deals on Yayvo.com, but their purchases will be delivered to their doorstep in a matter of hours, no matter which part of the country they live in.
It is now interesting to see if online retailers live up to the ever-increasing expectations and demands that consumers have for Black Friday and similar sales. In this cut-throat competitive environment, those who do offer genuine value are going to win the war for customers.